Whether you live or have a business in a rural or urban setting, every neighborhood or business is a target for burglary. Most homes and businesses contain valuables that are very attractive to burglars.
Justice Department statistics say that an average homeowner or business owner has a one-in-four chance of being victim of a serious crime each year. Even worse, burglary is often compounded by violence.
U.S. Department of Justice – Office of Justice Programs Bureau of Justice Statistics State…
- In 2004, U.S. residents age 12 or older experienced approximately 24 million crimes, according to findings from the National Crime Victimization Survey.
- 77% (18.6 million) were property crimes
- 21% (5.2 million) were crimes of violence
- 1% were personal thefts
- 51% of incidents of violent crime occured during the day between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- Almost two-thirds of the rapes/sexual assaults occured at night from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m.
Call (888) 411-3177 for a FREE consultation.
The EPA Experience…Protecting Your Assets With An Executive Presence.
You deserve the best-qualified personnel…
You deserve excellent customer service.
You should receive what you pay for.
If your current service does not exhibit the above qualities you owe yourself and your organization the E.P.A. Experience.